Confirmation of reservation:
- Reservations will only be confirmed once the following is adhered to………
- Dep ref no: must reflect on all deposit slips / Internet banking transfers as the reference for the transaction, before the transaction is made.
- Deposits must be paid by the due date on reservation form; otherwise reservation will be cancelled.
- No provisional bookings will be made, all reservations will be handled on a “first come, first serve” basis.
- Please check all information, dates & prices on the reservation sheet.
- Please quote your deposit ref. no. for any queries and correspondence regarding your reservation at the resort.
Cancellation or alteration of reservation:
- In the case of a written cancellation be received 60 days prior to arrival, you will forfeit 50% of all monies paid to date.
- If a written cancellation is received less than 60 days prior to arrival, you will forfeit 100% of monies paid to date.
- Should we be able to re-sell the chalet within the 60 days period, 50% of all monies paid to date will be forwarded for a future visit to commence within 1 year of the original reservation date. You will be liable for any price increase during this period.
- 48 hours grace from arrival date – will be granted to clients “en route” to the resort. The resort reserves the right to cancel your reservation and place other clients in your chalet for the duration of your reservation, should you not arrive within the 48-hour period.
- Cancellation of reservations must be in writing and emailed to the Lighthouse Reef reservation office.
- In the event of your reservation being cancelled due to an ‘act of God’ i.e. Floods etc. Deposits will not be refunded, refer clause 2(b).
- Please note that your booking is specific to a casa and should you wish to change to a different casa within 30 days of your reservation date LHR reserves the right to levy a booking-alteration penalty equal to your deposit paid should we not be able to re-sell the chalet for the same period.
3. Non-arrival / late arrival / early departure of clients.
In the event of your:
Non-arrival – you will forfeit your deposit and other payments already made.
Late arrival – no refund for days not spent at the resort.
Early departure – no refund for days not spent at the resort
Should any of the above be due to “bona fida” circumstances beyond your control, your case will be evaluated on its merits.
4. Deposit Payment.
A 50% non-refundable deposit, (amount as indicated on your reservation form) is required to secure and confirm your reservation. Should you not be in a position to pay the full deposit by the due date, kindly contact this office to make arrangements for payment.
The balance is payable 30 days before arrival.
5. Payment at the resort
Only A Rands /Meticais will be accepted for any payment at the resort.
No cheques or credit cards will be accepted.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the safety on our clients, the uninterrupted supply of electricity and water – no responsibility can be accepted for any accident, illness, loss or damage to property or any other expenses incurred from your reservation at LIGHTHOUSE REEF RESORT.
LIGHTHOUSE REEF RESORT reserves the right to change the policy, terms & conditions and prices
You are liable for all damages to the house or equipment, during your visit. without written notice.